Tuesday, September 4, 2012

O M G!

So it's been about 4 monthes since I last made a post about how I WASN'T going to abandon this thing. Oh well!

I really want to start using my blog more often.. I just have nothing to write about. I mean sure I could talk about the music I listen to, my inspiration from the band members, how important they are, how they're like.. everything to me... but who cares? I seem to be the only one who sees this bands as more then tunes, tees and concert tickets. Oh look.. I'm talking of random things again. :P

Well I'm on my mum's laptop and I have to get off.
We're going to watch a movie, I'll post something soon!!
Promise! c:



P.S. I just want to say.. you're beautiful. I know a lot of people are having self-loathing issues or a low self esteem. But you ARE beautiful, you ARE worth it and most of all... you're PERFECT at your PUREST. Stay that way. <3 p="p">

Amour toujours <3 p="p">Ally xx


 

No comments: